Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Burberry Alligator: Limited Edition Watch for Autumn/Winter 2009

What image will you think of when hearing the word “Alligator”? Probably a big crocodile. Well, for the British luxury fashion house Burberry, they may want you to think of their new Alligator limited edition watches.

Burberry unveiled their Alligator limited edition watches at the Burberry Prorsum Autumn Winter 2009 menswear show recently. Each style will be limited to 60 pieces and is available for online reservation on Burberry’s website now.

Each watch is in dark nickel like the color of the crocodile’s skin, which I guess is why they call the watch Alligator. The watch has a date window and a subdial and is water resistant to 100 meters. Generally speaking, the watch is rather ordinary and simple except for featuring the “limited edition” inscription. But I do acknowledge there is some geometric aesthetics lying in the watch. And I guess it’s pretty cool to wear such a watch during the winter.
As far as I am concerned, I will not pay effort to include my name on the waiting list to get such a scarce watch. I prefer to wait for the Burberry replica watches. Indeed, there are already a lot of choices of complicated replica watches, why not buy some for this winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment